Currently advertised positions
Position: Casual Support Workers, Peer Support Workers, Registered Nurses & Enrolled Nurses
WCLT is currently looking for casual team members. If you are interested in working with us, please fill out the job application form on this page and we will get back to you.
<!--Position description: To ensure that the Whanganui Community Living Trust functions efficiently and effectively in ways that meet and advance the Mission Statement, in accordance with the Trust Deed.
Reports to: The Trustee reports to the Chairperson or their delegate.
1. The position requires a Police Vetting Check with a result ‘Clear’
2. Meeting Attendance Monthly (the Last Tuesday of the Month)
3. Have not been declared or filed bankruptcy within the last 5 years.
4. Cultural Advisory & Diversity Expertise
1. Assist with fellow Board members evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency the WCLT. This includes ensuring that accounting requirements and records are kept a satisfactory; provision of statuary information and obligations are satisfactory; contract reporting, monitoring and audit are satisfactory.
2. Monitoring the WCLT’s financial position and acting with due fiduciary responsibility.
3. Assisting the operational team with Policy review and implementation.
4. Attend and participate in all board meetings where possible.
5. Read and respond to operational reports and request in a timely manner.
6. Participate in decisions of the Board and its functions with membership and Board evaluation.
The Role of a Trustee:
- Collectively set the Trust’s strategic direction, vision, and purpose.
- Collectively review policies (The framework of how the Trust is Run).
- Collectively set and monitor performance measures and reporting standards.
- Appointing and Supporting a ‘Trust Manager’ to oversee and Manage the operational functions of the Trust.
- Ensure the Trust Manager has resources to run the Trust efficiently and lawfully.
- Uphold the Trust Deed
- Act with honesty, integrity, and good faith in the interest of the Trust and abide by the Collective direction from fellow Trustees.
- Confidentiality of all Trust matters.
- Declare all potential and actual conflicts to the Chairperson at your earliest opportunity.
- Actively be an equal opportunity, fair, reasonable, inclusive, and have non-bias views Trustee.
- Adhere to the Te Tiriti O Waitangi principals Partnership, Protection, and Participation.
This is a paid position. Remuneration and related details will be discussed at interview.
If you are interested in working with us but there is no suitable opportunity at present, please use the form on this page but enter 'Future opportunities' in the 'Name of the job you are applying for' field. We would still like to see your CV and all other details.